Last Updated: June 30,2020
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect certain data directly from you automatically via your use of the Game, including non-identifiable game play information from you and/or your device as you use the Game, such as gameplay progress, inventory, items collected and/or unlocked, levels played/replayed/completed, achievements earned, settings, etc. to send to Apple’s iCloud for save games and Game Center for achievements.
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Legal Matters; Safety. We may, without your consent, access and disclose your information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about you as may be permitted or required by law or to prevent or investigate suspected fraud or activity that appears to us to be illegal or may expose us to legal liability. Additionally, we may disclose your information and/or communications in situations that we believe to be: (i) emergencies involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property if we believe that your information in any way relates to that threat; or (ii) your conduct that we believe is inappropriate and inconsistent with generally accepted norms of behavior.
- ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
If for any reason you are concerned that any information you provided to us is not correct and you wish to change or delete it, you have the ability to review and update your personal information to the extent we have it. If you would like to do so, please contact us as set forth below. You may also contact us to request access to, transfer of, or erasure of your personal information to the extent we have any. Specify the nature of your request and the information that is subject to your request.
With regards to automatically collected non-identifiable game play information, we do not retain such information, but instead provide it directly to Apple. Therefore, you may decline to store data in iCloud or to send data to Game Center. To turn off iCloud data storage, you must turn off iCloud in Apple Settings for our game. As a result, you will only be able to play in single player offline mode. To stop sending data to Game Center, you must sign out of Game Center in Apple Settings. As a result, you will not appear on leaderboards.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We do not track cookies or use other tracking technologies.
- LEGAL GROUNDS
We rely on the following legal grounds to use your personal data:
- Where it is needed to provide you with our Game.
- Where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, such as: managing our products and services, and providing our Game to you.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- With your consent or explicit consent, where applicable.
- For a public interest.
- IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES, PRACTICES AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Your rights under data protection laws. Here is a list of the rights that individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them, we’ll explain at that time if they are engaged or not.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed.
- The right to object to processing of your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”).
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it.
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”).
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you.