Interested in joining Night School?
We’re looking to hire a full-time Producer to join our team. In addition to overseeing the completion of our upcoming 3D narrative adventure game Afterparty, the Producer will be responsible for overseeing preproduction of 2 upcoming titles.
- Identify, Evaluate, and Communicate project risks during production
- Create, Track and Maintain comprehensive project schedules and milestones
- Manage Agile/Scrum workflow in Jira
- Constantly update and maintain project documentation and Confluence wikis
- Coordinate resolution of conflicts and delays within the development cycle
- Effectively coordinate, generate, and maintain tasks within Jira for different development disciplines and support departments
- Manage communication, documentation, and deliveries with external partners
- Communicate project status and requirements to company leadership, department leads, and general staff
- Assist in the identifying of company hiring needs and the hiring process
- Work closely with department leads to build, maintain, and improve the company’s production pipeline and tools
- Ensure meetings are properly scheduled, run efficiently, and have accurate notes recorded within Confluence
- Organize and run Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, ensuring that everything is recorded in Confluence
- Ensure to foster cross discipline communication via Slack and regularly scheduled meetings
Currently looking for individuals with the following background (individuals do not need to meet all of the following criteria):
- Must have at least 1 shipped video game title as an Associate Producer or greater
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very organized and responsible, should be an expert at prioritization.
- Treats others with respect and patience, a joy to work and collaborate with.
- Great listener and note taker.
- Self-driven, with an attention to detail.
- An interest in storytelling/narrative craft (doesn’t necessarily mean playing narrative focused games)
- Experience working with small teams, around 10-20 people (could be on a department level at a larger company)
- Above average knowledge of Jira, Confluence, and the Google Drive suite
- General understanding of production management, Waterfall, and Agile methodology.
- General understanding of file management/organization and version control software.
Send us your resume.